Where can Cold Lay Macadam be used?
- Cold Lay Macadam is ideal to be used to make repairs to driveways.
- Cold Lay Macadam can be used to make temporary ramps and ramping.
- The properties in Cold Lay Macadam make it ideal for repairing potholes.
- Cold Lay Macadam is ideal to be used to make footpaths or widen existing footpaths.
- Cold Lay Macadam can be used for making repairs to footpaths.
- The properties of Cold Lay Macadam means that it is suitable for base or wearing course.
After prolonged storage, it may be necessary to expose the bag of the Cold Lay Macadam to direct sunlight for 1-2 hours prior to opening to loosen the material and restore workability.
The workability of the Cold Lay Macadam will improve if the outside temperature is above 10°C (50°F).
The more rolling or tamping applied to the surface, the better the resulting surface finish.
The material may be prone to marking during early life and warm conditions.
The time taken by the Cold Lay Macadam to harden fully will depend on the degree of compaction and ambient temperature.
Cold Lay Macadam is available in large 25kg bags.
The bags of Cold Lay Macadam can be stored outside. Always keep the bag sealed when not in use.
The shelf life of Cold Lay Macadam means that it can be stored for long periods, in excess of 6 months, under cover.