• Designed to replace traditional masonry fixings
• TX30 TX Drive recess to reduce driver wear & prevent camming-out
• Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types
• Zinc plated and yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance
• High-Low thread on first 30mm to aid insertion and reduce torque
• Ideal for fitting windows and door frames
• Flat countersunk head with five locking ribs
• All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard’s 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.